The English language arts program designed to prepare Arkansas middle schoolers for high school and beyond.
Amplify ELA is a blended English language arts curriculum designed specifically to support students in grades 6–8 and prepare them for high school and beyond. With Amplify ELA, students learn to tackle any complex text and make observations, grapple with interesting ideas, and find relevance for themselves.
All-green rating on EdReports
The results are in! Amplify ELA received a near-perfect score by the independent review group.
Amplify ELA is a rigorous core curriculum that empowers teachers and engages middle school students.
Available digitally and in print, the student materials guide middle schoolers through complex texts and writing by:
- engaging students with high-quality narrative and informational texts
- providing videos, audio supports, and digital experiences that capture their attention
- keeping all of their writing in one place with a personal writing journal
Available digitally and in print, the Teacher Edition contains all the information teachers need to facilitate classroom instruction, including:
- detailed lesson plans
- video teacher tips embedded in the lesson
- standards alignment and exit tickets
- real-time differentiation strategies
- robust reporting
Quests are fun, week-long immersions into a specific, multilayered topic. They enable students to practice analytical reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills—all while building a strong classroom community.
Digital library for independent reading
The expansive Amplify Library includes more than 650 digital fiction, nonfiction, classic, and contemporary titles.
Amplify ELA makes teachers' lives easier
We help teachers make sure the standards are covered, the skills are taught, your students are scaffolded and encouraged, and the test is prepped.
- Embedded differentiation to support all readers
- Informative and streamlined assessment system
- Robust reporting that tracks progress
- Powerful feedback tools