Tap into your students' curiosity and brilliance.
As a math teacher, you work every day to celebrate student brilliance, build deep conceptual understanding, and create the conditions for every student to be successful.
We’re here to help.
A teaching and learning platform offering a collection of free digital lessons and lesson building tools
- Teachers can build their own lessons using the Activity Builder tool
- Teachers can explore lessons including:
- Library of user created lessons
- Featured Collection lessons authored by the Desmos Classroom team
Learn more at teacher.desmos.com
Desmos Math 6–A1
Grades 6–8, Algebra 1
A year-long, blended middle school math curriculum delivered through the Desmos Classroom platform
- A rigorous curriculum based on Illustrative Mathematics® IM K–12™, authored by the Desmos Classroom team
- Grades 6–8 courses rated perfect scores on EdReports (Algebra 1 not yet reviewed)
- Pre-made, fully customizable lessons, available in English and Spanish
- Powerful facilitation tools to allow for real-time insight and feedback
Learn more amplify.com/desmosmath
Amplify Desmos Math
Grades K–Algebra 2
Coming Soon: A new core PreK–12 program from Amplify and Desmos Classroom
- The power of Desmos Classroom technology and instruction with additional easy-to-use print and digital components
- Based on Illustrative Mathematics® IM K–12™
- Aligned to standards
- Available in English and Spanish
- K–A1 pilots available back-to-school 2024
A new core PreK–12 program from Amplify and Desmos Classroom
Amplify Desmos Math taps into students’ natural curiosity from the start of every lesson. When students are presented with age-appropriate, interactive, social learning experiences, spaces open up for creative thinking in which they can fully engage with interesting and important math ideas.
Key features of Amplify Desmos Math:
- Interactive, 45-minute lessons in print and online based on Illustrative Mathematics® IM K–12™
- Powerful facilitation tools at point-of-use in the lesson, including:
- Teacher dashboard, providing real-time insights into student thinking
- Sharing student work features to highlight student thinking
- Classroom conversation toolkit to facilitate productive classroom discussions
- Differentiation, including just-in-time prerequisite supports
- Instructional and language development routines
- Assessment customization
Expect more from your math program.
Every student feels connected and a part of the conversation when participating in an Amplify Desmos Math lesson. And when students are actively engaged with the content, they achieve more.
The program delivers what math educators want and need, including:
- Standards-aligned print and digital lessons that capture students’ interest every day.
- The right mix of informal and more substantive diagnostic and summative assessments.
- Differentiation support
- Additional practice sets
- Spanish language supports
The program delivers what school and district leaders want and need, including:
- A coherent core program based on the industry-leading IM K–12 Math™ by Illustrative Mathematics®.
- A comprehensive suite of usage and performance reports that gives educators a better sense of which students might be at risk of falling behind.
- A team from Amplify dedicated to making your implementation a success.
We’ve taken the power of Desmos’ technology and lessons and added beautiful, easy-to-use print and digital components to make a game-changing program that makes teaching a breeze.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Amplify Desmos Math and Desmos Classroom news.
Digital lessons should be powerful in their ability to surface student thinking and spark interesting and productive discussions. Sign up to learn more about how Amplify Desmos Math and Desmos Classroom bring all students into the math conversation.