Cultivate biliteracy pathways with Amplify Caminos
Amplify Core Knowledge Language Arts® (CKLA) is proud to introduce Amplify Caminos al Conocimiento Esencial, an equitable Spanish language arts program for Grades K–5 that will inspire and engage your students to become confident readers, writers, and thinkers.
Amplify Caminos features engaging print and multimedia materials—accessible from anywhere—designed to provide a robust literacy-rich foundation in every classroom.
High-quality teacher materials
Teachers are provided with all the lessons and resources they need to deliver Spanish literacy instruction, including:
- Teacher Guides
- Projectable lesson components
- Teacher Resource Site
- Professional Development Site
- Visually rich classroom materials
- Recorded read-alouds
- Quests for Grades 3–5 (immersive, project-based learning)
Immersive student materials
- Content-rich cross-curricular Read-Alouds (K–2) and Student Readers (3–5)
- Student Activity books with embedded assessments
- Poet’s Journal and Writer’s Journal (write-in Student Readers for Grades 4 and 5)
- Anthologies (authentic text collection for Grades 4 and 5)
Explore more programs
Our programs are designed to support and complement one another. Learn more about our related programs.