Tap into your students' curiosity and brilliance with Amplify’s math programs and resources.
As a math teacher, you work every day to celebrate student brilliance, build deep conceptual understanding, and create the conditions for every student to be successful.
We’re here to help.
Amplify Desmos Math
Coming soon: A new core PreK–12 program from Amplify and Desmos Classroom! This new program will feature:
- The power of Desmos Classroom technology and instruction, with additional easy-to-use print and digital components.
- A curriculum based on Illustrative Mathematics® IM K–12™.
- Complete standards alignment.
- English and Spanish versions.
Plus K–A1 pilots will be available for back-to-school 2024!
Desmos Math 6–A1
Desmos Math 6–A1 is a year-long, blended middle school math curriculum delivered through the Desmos Classroom platform. It features:
- A rigorous curriculum based on Illustrative Mathematics IM K–12, authored by the Desmos Classroom team.
- Grades 6–8 courses rated perfect by EdReports. (Algebra 1 has not yet been reviewed.) Read the review.
- Pre-made, fully customizable lessons, available in English and Spanish.
- Powerful facilitation tools to allow for real-time insight and feedback.
Desmos Classroom is a teaching and learning platform that offers a collection of free digital lessons and lesson-building tools.
- Teachers can build their own lessons using the Activity Builder tool.
- Teachers can also explore lessons, including:
- A library of user created lessons.
- Featured Collection lessons authored by the Desmos Classroom team.
Get more answers with our math assessment program.
mCLASSⓇ Math is a math assessment program that uncovers students’ mathematical reasoning and measures fundamental skills to build student success. Universal screening and progress monitoring with diagnostic interviews provide a rich view of at-risk students and gauge the effectiveness of math instruction.