English language arts curriculum for middle school
Amplify ELA is a blended English language arts curriculum designed specifically to support students in grades 6–8 and prepare them for high school and beyond. With Amplify ELA, students learn to tackle any complex text and make observations, grapple with interesting ideas, and find relevance for themselves.Access free sample
All-green rating on EdReports
Rated all green on EdReports, Amplify ELA earned perfect scores across all gateways.
The Amplify ELA curriculum’s rich texts build knowledge and forge connections across grade levels, all while providing comprehensive support for both students and educators.
Amplify ELA is a rigorous core curriculum that empowers teachers and engages middle school students.
Available digitally and in print, the student materials guide middle schoolers through complex texts and writing by:
- Engaging students with high-quality narrative and informational texts.
- Providing videos, audio supports, and digital experiences that capture their attention.
- Keeping all of their writing in one place with a personal Writing Journal.
Available digitally and in print, the Teacher Edition contains all the information teachers need to facilitate classroom instruction, including:
- Detailed lesson plans.
- Video teacher tips embedded in the lesson.
- Standards alignment and exit tickets.
- Real-time differentiation strategies.
- Robust reporting.
Quests are fun, week-long immersions into a specific, multilayered topic. They enable students to practice analytical reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills—all while building a strong classroom community.
Digital library for independent reading
The expansive Amplify Library includes more than 700 digital fiction, nonfiction, classic, and contemporary titles.
Amplify ELA makes teachers' lives easier
Our program ensures that standards are covered, skills are taught, and students are prepared with proper scaffolding and encouragement.
- Embedded differentiation to support all readers
- Informative and streamlined assessment system
- Robust reporting that tracks progress
- Powerful feedback tools
Explore more programs
Our programs are designed to support and complement one another. Learn more about our related programs.