Amplify Reading (TK-5) is available for all schools!
We are excited to share a fun Amplify Reading resource that teachers can use to creatively connect with their students, while motivating them to increase their weekly Amplify Reading usage. These Digital Classroom Assets have been loaded onto a Powerpoint, so that the images and slides can be used in many and varied ways to support remote instruction.
Share this Amplify Reading Log to your students and they can keep track of their weekly AR time. Tip: If families have access to a printer, they can print out the file for daily use at home. Put scotch tape over the area for the date and minutes and make it a wipe-off surface! Sample photo.
Looking for ways to motivate your students? We’ve created resources to support remote engagement with Amplify Reading Fun. Digital downloads below.
Ready for summer? Here are 2 options for you to help your students log in.
- QR Code– Print out a QR code for your students as a quick and easy way to log into Amplify Reading during the summer. Students will go to reading.amplify.com and scan!
- Schoology- Your course will be archived after the last day of school, but students can still access Amplify Reading in the Archived Courses.
Click here to go back to the LAUSD homepage.
- An integrated solution that leverages your DIBELS data to place students in the right learning progression for their skills.
- A supplemental digital curriculum that teaches literacy skills through a captivating game world.
- An adaptive, research-based program that immerses students in language, decoding, and comprehension and differentiates instruction based on student progress.
Amplify Reading Reporting Guide
A comprehensive new resource is now available for you and your teachers. This Amplify Reading Reporting Guide will help you navigate through all of the progress data that is available on the Teacher Dashboard and in Administrator Reports.
Start now. (Overview)
Get started. (SSO)
Get more. (Training and resources)