Our K–12 programs inspire students around the world.
We publish high-quality curriculum and assessments.
Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math.
All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student.
Amplify Science K–8
- Evidence-based instructional model with standards alignment to global curricula such as International Baccalaureate and the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Literacy-rich science instruction that enables young scientists to become excellent readers, writers, and speakers.
- Robust teacher and student support for remote, hybrid, and in-person learning environments.
Do, Talk, Read, Write students outperform their peers.
English language learners who use Do, Talk, Read, Write outperform their ELL peers.
Do, Talk, Read, Write increases learning outcomes.
Powerful digital science tools
Developed exclusively for Amplify Science, digital simulations are interactive, virtual worlds that enable students to discover and construct understanding of science concepts and phenomena.
Teach from anywhere with easy-to-use resources that enable you to assign lessons for in-person or asynchronous instruction, project student lessons while privately viewing teacher notes, and review student work in real-time.
Active Reading during science articles teaches students to not just read and comprehend, but also to ask questions and find out more information. We immerse students so they can read, write, and argue like real scientists and engineers.
Amplify Math K–12
Amplify Math is designed around the idea that a core math curriculum needs to serve 100 percent of students in accessing grade-level math every day. To that end, the program delivers:
- Engaging, discourse-rich math lessons that are easier to teach.
- Flexible, social problem-solving experiences both online and off.
- Real-time insights, data, and reporting that inform instruction.
Flexible, social problem-solving experiences
Digital lessons should be powerful in their ability to surface student thinking and spark interesting and productive discussions. We’ve partnered with Desmos to bring this vision to life with our complete library of Amps—social, collaborative lessons powered by Desmos technology.
Amplify Core Knowledge Language Arts K–5
Built on the Science of Reading, Amplify Core Knowledge Language Arts® (CKLA) sequences deep content knowledge with research-based foundational skills.
- Explicit, systematic foundational skills lessons are easy to use and set every student up to succeed.
- Knowledge-building across units and grades helps access complex text, so real comprehension can happen.
- Engaging topics and immersive learning support students wherever they are.
Students love CKLA. But don't just take our word for it.
Amplify CKLA is impactful for teachers, administrators, families, and most of all– students! Hear what students think about Amplify CKLA.
Amplify Reading K–8
- Research-based instruction that is proven to accelerate reading growth in just 30 minutes per week.
- Captivating storylines and games with powerful individualized reading instruction and practice to bridge learning gaps while learning independently.
- Immersive narratives and engaging skill games that kids can’t wait to play,
- Easy-to-implement and easy-to-use, with virtually no additional work for the teacher.
Amplify Reading keeps all students playing and motivated to learn.
Amplify Reading includes age-appropriate storylines that excite students’ curiosity. Regardless of their reading ability, students are placed in a year-long storyline that is developmentally appropriate for them. As students grow, so do the immersive worlds around them.
mCLASS assessment and intervention K–6
mCLASS® is the gold-standard K–6 assessment and intervention suite for early literacy that helps every child learn to read confidently.
- Precise one-minute measures based on over three decades of predictive data enable mCLASS to provide the right instruction for each student.
- Eliminate the manual assessment process and gives you instant results and clear next steps for each student.
- Universal and dyslexia screening in a single powerful tool—no additional assessment system required.
The power of mCLASS
Based on decades of leading literacy research, mCLASS lets you know exactly which part of a skill a student is struggling with, then gives you effective next steps and lesson plans.
Watch how mCLASS can help teachers:
- Save hours of time.
- Catch at-risk students earlier.
- Connect data to personalized learning.