Hello Colorado teachers and leaders!
We’re excited to continue to support Early Literacy Assessment Tool (ELAT) schools in Colorado!
Stay in the know! Download the Amplify News Brief for important ELAT information on how Amplify is here to help you.
Schools that participate in ELAT will receive the following mCLASS® tools and supports:
- mCLASS DIBELS® 8th Edition & mCLASS Lectura: CDE’s only approved interim assessment for ELAT
- Additional Screening Measures to support students at risk for reading differences, including dyslexia
- 2023-24 mCLASS MOY checklist for ELAT Colorado teachers
- Individualized and group instructional supports for teachers to use with students
- Family and caregiver resources
- Ongoing professional development and resources
- mCLASS is launching several new and exciting features for educators in July to save educators time, extend their reach, and support their efforts to provide students with engaging instruction and intervention support to help develop early literacy skills. Check out the updates!
- Each participating District will receive DIBELS 8th Edition Assessment kits. One kit per grade, K-3 will be shipped. Materials can also be downloaded for free. Click the mCLASS DIBELS 8th Edition materials section below for directions on downloading materials.
mCLASS DIBELS 8th Edition materials
Progress planning tools
Amplify Progress Planning Tool for mCLASS:DIBELS 8th Edition
This tool utilizes data from mCLASS users across the nation to provide schools and districts with a meaningful comparative perspective for their progress during the school year.
DIBELS 8th Edition Assessment kits
Each LEA participating will receive DIBELS 8th Edition Assessment kits. One kit per grade, K-3 will be shipped. Materials can also be downloaded for free, here. If you’d like to purchase additional kits, please email Monty Lammers.
For any additional questions please reach out to Carolyn Mulloy.
Amplify Tutoring in Colorado
Learn about how Amplify Tutoring meets the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) High-Impact Tutoring Program (HITP) Grant requirements.
To help schools and districts take advantage of CO HITP Grant funds, Amplify is hosting a series of informational sessions designed to provide an overview of Amplify Tutoring.Go to Amplify Colorado Tutoring site
When you have a question about Amplify curriculum, we suggest you check out our Help Library as your first stop. It’s packed with answers to FAQs and tips for navigating and using Amplify. The search tool there will help you find the answer you need quickly.Learn more
Amplify has planned a series of fun events and giveaways for teachers in the weeks ahead. Check out what we have in store to shower you with appreciation for your dedication to educating and inspiring young minds!Learn more
Discover how the Science of Reading is for everyone! All students—from bilingual learners to middle schoolers to your most confident young readers—benefit from the research-based, proven literacy instruction indicated by the Science of Reading.Learn more
Meet the team
Need an answer fast? Our chat agents are standing by to assist you! Simply log in at learning.amplify.com and click the orange chat button in the bottom right corner. Here, you can chat live with our support team or search the help collection for step-by-step guidance.