With knowledge at the center, the possibilities are endless.
Built on the science of reading, Amplify Core Knowledge Language Arts® (CKLA) sequences deep content knowledge with research-based foundational skills. With new digital features and multimedia resources, it’s now more remote-learning friendly and flexible than ever.Access Free Sample
Amplify CKLA serves
All green on EdReports
EdReports, an independent curriculum review nonprofit, rates curriculum on three gateways: Text Quality, Building Knowledge, and Usability. Amplify CKLA earned a green rating in all three.
The program provides engaging print and multimedia materials–accessible from anywhere–that are designed to provide a robust literacy-rich foundation in every classroom.
High-quality proven teacher materials
Research-based lessons integrate foundational literacy skills and cross-curricular content knowledge.
- Teacher Guides
- Projectable lesson components
- The Hub for digital components
- Quests for the Core for Grades 3–5 (immersive, problem-based learning)
- Professional Development website with model lessons and training resources
- Teacher Resource website
- Trade Books and Novel Guides
Engaging student resources include dynamic decodable chapter books and content-rich, cross-curricular Readers.
- Student Readers
- Activity Books
- Formative Assessments
- Poet’s Journal and Writer’s Journal (write-in Readers for Grades 4–5)
Access the program’s online resources anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Digital Hub
- Knowledge Builder animated videos
- Sound Library songs and videos
- Vocab App
- Recorded Read-Alouds
- Professional development website
- Real-time program support via email, live chat, and phone
Visually rich classroom materials
Visual scaffolds bring to life history, science, and literature.
- Knowledge Flip Books
- Knowledge Image Cards
Hands-on phonics materials
Multisensory phonics and foundational skills resources give students the opportunity to practice key skills using diverse, fun approaches that build independence.
- Big Books
- Large and Small Letter Cards
- Spelling Cards
- Vowel and Consonant Code Flip Books
- Chaining Folders
Explore more programs
Our programs are designed to support and complement one another. Learn more about our related programs.