You’ve known Amplify as a publisher of high-quality instructional materials and assessments. Now, we’re launching product enhancements and new resources that will help you and your staff ensure continuity of learning anywhere it’s happening this back-to-school season and beyond.
Amplify has made changes so that you can log into Schoology using your LAUSD Single Sign-On (SSO) to access mCLASS, Amplify Reading, Amplify Science, and CKLA (Partnership for LA Schools).
Go to amplify.com/anywhere to learn more about each program’s remote and hybrid learning resources.
- LAUSD 20-21 Comprehensive Assessment Program (Interoffice Corr. 10/12/20)
- Guidance for Remote Assessment
- Guidance for Remote Instruction
- Home Connect– Family Resources (Eng/Span)
Remote Learning Resources:
- Amplify Reading TK-5 is available for the 20-21 school year for all schools!
- Parent Assisted- Home Learning Packets (K-5)
- Amplify Science@Home for remote learning
Amplify Science ES (TK-6) Office Hours on 11/12, 12/10, 1/14 @ 4-5pm
Amplify Science MS (6-8) Office Hours on 11/12, 12/10, 1/14 @3-4pm
Choose a program below for implementation resources including onboarding videos, program overviews, information about professional learning sessions, and more.
Amplify Customer Services
Monday through Friday, 4am – 7pm PST
Saturday through Sunday, 8am – 4pm PST
(800) 823-1969 Option 1
Senior Educational Partnership Manager
Associate Educational Partnership Manager