Welcome to Amplify ELA!
This site contains supporting resources designed for the San Diego Unified School District Amplify ELA adoption for grades 6–8.
- Share the Amplify ELA Caregiver Hub (available in English and Spanish) with your families.
- Access the Amplify ELA Professional Learning site to find additional tools, resources, and advice to help you make the most of your program and support for your students.
- Check out our Amplify ELA implementation site to help you become familiar with the program and to guide you through initial preparation for implementing Amplify ELA in your classroom.
Click the button below to preview the digital Teacher’s Guide, and check back for exciting updates to this site!Teacher’s Guide
ELA 2nd Edition Supports
Teachers, welcome to Amplify ELA!
Here you’ll learn more about the program, download a pre-launch checklist, and find out about how to get help when planning and delivering instruction.
Amplify’s English Language Development (ELD) program is an integrated approach to English Learner (EL) instruction with a tightly connected set of units aligned to the core ELA units.
Planning and pacing
- Amplify ELD resources
- San Diego ELD pacing training
- Amplify ELD designated lessons
- Amplify ELD program organization
Instruction and assessment
ELA relevant content: San Diego USD Intranet sites
Monthly customer newsletters
Each month our newsletter features the information you need to know about upcoming events, tips for the classroom, educator spotlights, and more. If you missed something from a previous newsletter, you can access all previous newsletters through the following website, where you can view and search by program and also nominate a fellow educator—or yourself!—for a spotlight in a future newsletter.
Looking for help?
Our chat agents are standing by to assist you!
Simply log in at learning.amplify.com and click the orange button in the bottom right corner to chat live with our support team.
Important to Note
Our support hours are Monday through Friday, 4 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT.
Don’t have a login yet?
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: +1 (800) 823-1969