Tap into your students’ curiosity and brilliance with Amplify Desmos Math.
Welcome to Amplify Desmos Math, a brand new core PreK–12 program from Amplify and Desmos Classroom. Amplify Desmos Math taps into students’ natural curiosity from the start of every lesson. When students are presented with interactive, social learning experiences, spaces open up for creative thinking in which they can fully engage with interesting and important math ideas.
Expect more from your math program.
Every student feels connected and a part of the conversation when participating in an Amplify Desmos Math lesson. And when students are actively engaged with the content, they achieve more.
The program delivers what math educators want and need:
- Standards-aligned print and digital lessons that capture students’ interest every day
- The right mix of informal and substantive diagnostic and summative assessments
- Differentiation support
- Extensive practice in print and digital
- Multilingual learner support
The program delivers what school and district leaders want and need:
- A coherent core program based on the industry-leading IM K–12 Math™ by Illustrative Mathematics®
- A comprehensive suite of usage and performance reports to identify school- and district-wide trends
- A team from Amplify dedicated to making your implementation a success
We’ve taken the power of Desmos’ technology and lessons and added beautiful, easy-to-use print and digital components to make a game-changing program that makes teaching a breeze.
- Student Editions (2 volumes)
- Digital lessons, practice, assessment, and differentiation, built with Desmos technology
- Teacher Edition (2 volumes)
- Digital tools and support
- Classroom monitoring and management
- Assessment customization
- Differentiation, including just-in-time prerequisite supports
- Additional practice and Assessment blackline masters (print and digital)