DIBELS 8th Edition
How DIBELS 8th Edition works
Quickly identify the needs of each student and inform next steps with instant analysis, reports, and instructional planning tools included in the only licensed mobile version of the research-based DIBELS 8th Edition assessment.
- Use short, 1-minute fluency measures for foundational reading skills.
- Replace manual calculations with instant results and recommended activities.
- Compare student progress with predictive, research-based benchmark goals.
- Track progress and target instruction to individual student needs.
- Use aggregate reports to support decision-making at every level.
Assigning Maze Online (Video)
Assigning Maze Online (Job Aid)
THE ONLINE MODULE FOR D8 IS NOW UP AS AN OPEN, FLEXIBLE MODULE ON MYPLN, SEARCH: ENHANCEMENT
D8 files can also be downloaded through the University of Oregon.
Additional Resources & Links:
- DIBELS Next and DIBELS 8th Edition Comparison Guide
- mCLASS with DIBELS 8th Edition one-pager
- Key Upgrades in mCLASS
- D8 Administration & Scoring Guide
- D8 New Composite Score Calculation Guide Supplement
- D8 Gating Rules